Goldeneye Gaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some good strata load outs?

5 posters

Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty Some good strata load outs?

Post  [MF]Enforcer Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Hey guys,

What are some really good strata load outs?
[MF]Enforcer
[MF]Enforcer
Admin

https://goldeneye.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty my fav. strata loadout

Post  [MF]KingKong Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm

i only have 1 strata loadout but i love it Very Happy

it's Strata, kunara v, RTM, Speed Loader, Bio Booster, and a Laser pointer!

[MF]KingKong

Back to top Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty Re: Some good strata load outs?

Post  [MF]Enforcer Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Oh, Thanks! I'll try it out
[MF]Enforcer
[MF]Enforcer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty Seacret

Post  [MF]BK99 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Shh.

[MF]BK99
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty Good strata loadout

Post  Raptrix Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 pm

A good strata loadout is Strata, Hi-Cap, Heavy Hitter, Snap Shot, and Laser.

Raptrix

Back to top Go down

Post  [MF]Enforcer Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Raptrix wrote:A good strata loadout is Strata, Hi-Cap, Heavy Hitter, Snap Shot, and Laser.

cool, i'll try it out
[MF]Enforcer
[MF]Enforcer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty The Best Strata Load Out!!!

Post  [MF]Jman Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:32 pm

You should try using, Strata with Reflex Sight, Remote Trigger Mines, Light Foot, Bio Booster, and the Wolfe. That is my absolute by far favorite load out that I use for every level. Perfect run n gun and since I have enough accuracy on my hipfire snap shot is a waste. Bio Booster makes it great to get streaks. Light Foot is definitively needed because you can run and kill people before your team mates get the kills. I have gotten numerous quads with this load out! Hope it helps! Cool

[MF]Jman

Back to top Go down

Post  [MF]Enforcer Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:35 pm

[MF]Jman wrote:You should try using, Strata with Reflex Sight, Remote Trigger Mines, Light Foot, Bio Booster, and the Wolfe. That is my absolute by far favorite load out that I use for every level. Perfect run n gun and since I have enough accuracy on my hipfire snap shot is a waste. Bio Booster makes it great to get streaks. Light Foot is definitively needed because you can run and kill people before your team mates get the kills. I have gotten numerous quads with this load out! Hope it helps! Cool

Yeah, thats a good load out, i mostly use that now, I also need a good sniper load out. Especially for jungle, I need a really pro sniper load out

Any ideas?
[MF]Enforcer
[MF]Enforcer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some good strata load outs? Empty STRATA for beginers hip fireres and pros [must read]+ extra info

Post  Bond327 Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:17 pm

READ ALL OF IT YES U HEARD ME READ ALL OF IT IT WILL IMPROVE THE USE OF THE STARTA FOR WATEVER LVL U ARE

for a person who liks to hip fire:u wanna use a kunara if u dont u should use a wolf 44. perk1 u wanna use hi cap mag perk2 u wanna use speed loader perk3 u wanna use snap shot attatchment u wanna use the laser pointer

for a beginer wit the strata:2edary wepon u wanna use kunara perk 1 use high cap perk 2 use heavy hitter perk 3 use bio booster and attatchment u wanna use the silencer if u suck with accuracy use the acog or reflex

for a pro with the strata:use the wolf 44 and then for perk1 use rtm{or proxys if u pefer} perk 2 heavy hitter perk3 use minesweeper
attatchment use the laser pointer [or silencer optional]

for the first class loadout listed the perk 1 will help with ur ammo wen u hipfire the perk 2 will help u reaload faster in tight situations
perk 3 will help with ur accuracy wen hip firing now with laser pointer and snap shot toghter it will make ur redicule smaller [like when u are a hero for instance] this will help ur hip firing accuary.

the 2ed load out is the one for staters with the starta the kunara will serve u as a quick reload and a back up if u have trouble using the strata at first perk 1 will give u xtra ammo in case in tight situations perk 2 will help u with ur damage if u are having trouble aming
perk 3 give u the xtra health in case of danger of death[<lol] these perks mixed together will help u with ur gameplay it will hopfully help u do good starting out with the strata.

for the 3ed and final class use the wolf 44 for 2edary the wolf will help as a quick switch to kill the enmy because of its great power[because its a revovler duhh]perk 1 the rtm/proxy[s] will help u if out of ammo and cant switch weapons in time perk2 heavy hitter will give u better pwr so u dont lose as much ammo[u may conbine this perk wiht hi cap mag it will serve u well]perk 3 is minesweeper will help u not to run into proyxs as much there will be a red x on ur radar indicating were the proyx is
the attatchment laser pointer will help with ur accuracy of course just in case ur in a far range battle[optional]if u use the silencer it will serve a a more close range flank type of class will supprouse ur gun so u dont show up on enemy radar.

STRATA LOADOUTS BY [WD]Bond327

Bond327

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down